How we engage with you and your business
The way we engage with you is designed to be a painless process that provides you with complete transparency before you make any commitment. We use a simple 6-step process:
Contact Us – No cost – No commitment
On-site Fact Finding – No cost – No commitment
One of our senior computer consultants will undertake a fact finding survey that will capture basic details of your IT infrastructure, processes, suppliers and problem areas. Using this information we will identify ways for you to improve your processes and save money from your IT budget by using our computer services.
High Level Proposal – No cost – No commitment
We will provide you with a high-level written proposal, which will highlight the following:
- Approach to be taken to problem areas
- Any work that is required to get up to the minimum supportable standard
- Estimated timescales, costs and prioritised approach for the above
- Ways in which you can save money from your IT budget
- The monthly cost for unlimited IT support and what it includes (no hidden extras; no surprises; complete transparency)
Review & Finalise Proposal – No cost – No commitment
Once you have had time to review our High-level Proposal, our senior consultant will meet with you again to take your feedback onboard. The discussion will result in our Final Proposal once all details have been fully explored and resolved to your satisfaction.
The Final Proposal will include:
- Final agreed approach to be taken to problem areas (project work)
- Any work that is required to get up to the minimum supportable standard (remedial work)
- Final timescales, costs and prioritised approach for the above
- Agreed process improvements
- Agreed ways in which you can save money from your IT budget
- A fully detailed Managed Service Agreement for unlimited IT support and what it includes (no hidden extras; no surprises; complete transparency)
- Payment terms
Once you have committed to us by signing the Proposal, implementation work can commence very soon after. Any remedial / project work will be undertaken by suitably qualified IT technicians. Our technicians and senior computer consultants are highly qualified in appropriate IT-industry disciplines, such as MCTS and PRINCE2.
We will utilise a multi-phase testing approach to ensure any changes are smoothly implemented. This involves user testing as well our own testing.
Managed IT Service
Once any changes have been bedded in, we will commence the operation of the agreed Managed Service Agreement. This provides you with unlimited IT support for the duration of the contract.
To demonstrate our confidence in the service we can offer, we are prepared to minimise your risk at all stages. Our Managed Service Agreement uniquely provides you with the ability to walk away at any stage if you are dissatisfied. All you would need to pay for is any remedial or project work completed at the point of termination. So you have complete peace of mind.
Call 0800 033 7422 or email